Competitive Soccer Program
Competitive Soccer Program
The competitive youth soccer program is designed for the more experienced soccer player who desired to play at a competitive level, including tournaments and games against teams from other competitive league clubs. Greater emphasis is placed on the advanced technical skills and game tactics and strategy, commensurate with each player’s ability and the level of play with other teams/programs in competitive leagues. The program is open to participants, ages 8 to 18, who are grouped separately according to age and gender.
Season: 2017 – 2018
Registration Fees: 9 months seasonal program September 2017 to May 2018
If the teams start training in August each player must pay $80 for the month.
Under 8 • Under 9 • Under 10 • Under 11 • Under 12 • Under 13
Under 14 • Under 15 • Under 16 • Under 17 • Under 18
Option 1: FULL PAYMENT AT REGISTRATION $1,150 (a 10% discount is applied if paid in full $1,035.00)
Option 2: INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS:
a) Initial payment (Registration Fee) $400.00 – June 10th 2017. the rest will be paid in two equal installments.
b) The first installment : $375 due before August 4st 2017.
c) The second and last installment : $375 due on October 6rd 2017.
NOTE: The Registration Fee are not prorated because player may register after September.
What is included in the registration fees?
• Player registration and pass with FYSA
• Coach registration (2 Coaches) with FYSA
• Accidental injury insurance (excess) with FYSA.
• Liability insurance for Coaches, Volunteers and Club officers
• Club memberships with, FYSA, SFUYSA, FLUGSA, SFYSA and US Club Soccer
• Per team one league fees with either SFUYSA, FLUGSA and SFYSA.
• Administration expenses.
• Referee assigner fees for one league only. (See below for additional league participation)
• Referee league fees for one league only. (See below for additional league participation)
$220 consisting of:
• Home DSC – 1 Short – 1 T-shirt – 1 socks
• Away DSC -1 Short – 1 T-shirt – 1 socks
• Training DSC – 2 T-shirt Reversible – 2 shorts – 1 Socks
• 1 Back Pack
• 1 Rain Jacke
a) The price for additional uniform or equipment will be based on the cost at the time of purchase.
b) When purchasing soccer equipment (bags, warm-up, etc) must be from the same brand that the Club is sponsored by. (Shoes are excluded)
4% added to all online payments using pay-pal.
Tournaments: It is the Club’s recommendation that each team play in at least 4-5 local tournaments, 1-2 State and 1 not mandatory, only recommended out of State tournament for teams U13 and up. The club will also have teams participating in 3 vs. 3, 4 vs. 4 and 5 vs. 5 small sided tournaments with a selected group of players and coaches.
Below are some suggestions; please make sure to confirm availability with each tournament. (Some tournament dates may vary from one year to the next)
• January: Coral Springs New Years Fling, Wellington Soccer Shoot-Out, Kelme Fl. Cup
• February: Weston Cup
• May: Naples Spring Classic
• April: Miami Lakes Spring Shootout
• October: West Pines Kick Off Classic
• November: Plantation Thanksgiving Classic
• December: Orange Classic International Girls Soccer Tournament
• February: Disney’s Presidents Day Soccer Festival, Score at the Shore, President’s Cup , Cocoa Expo
• May: Disney’s Memorial Day Soccer Shootout
• June: Disney’s Summer Soccer Jamboree
• July: Disney Cup International Youth Soccer Tournament
• August: Disney’s Soccer Showcase Qualifier
• November: Disney’s Junior Soccer Showcase
• December: Tampa Bay Sun-bowl, Cocoa Expo College Soccer Showcase Cup
Coaches’ tournament expenses:
The team is to pay the coach’s reasonable travel expenses including air fare, as appropriate, accommodations (share rooms when possible), ground transportation (gasoline & toll fees) @ $ 0.45 per mile, $55.00 per day for meals, and $30 for each game play.