Competitive Soccer Program
The competitive youth soccer program is designed for the more experienced soccer player who desired to play at a competitive level, including tournaments and games against teams from other competitive league clubs. Greater emphasis is placed on the advanced technical skills and game tactics and strategy, commensurate with each player’s ability and the level of play with other teams/programs in competitive leagues. The program is open to participants, ages 8 to 18, who are grouped separately according to age and gender.
Season: 2022 – 2023
Registration Fees: 9 months seasonal program September 2022 to May 2023
If the teams start training in July or August each player must pay $150 per month.
Under 8 • Under 9 • Under 10 • Under 11 • Under 12 • Under 13
Under 14 • Under 15 • Under 16 • Under 17 • Under 18 • Under 19
Registration: $100 (City of Doral Non-residents + add 20%)
Payment Fee Regular Season $ 1,350 *The uniform package is not included in the regular season payment*
• Option 1: Full Payment Season Due Before June 08, 2022 – Payments can be done in check or cash for $1,350 or online via Pay-Pal for $1,404
• Option 2: Installment Payments.
a) First initial payment (fees regular season) due June 8, 2022 – Payments can be done in check or cash for $500.00 or online via Pay-Pal for $520.00
b) Second payment (fees regular season) due September 9, 2022 – Payments can be done in check or cash for $425.00 or online via Pay-Pal for $442.00
c) Third and last payment (fees regular season) due November 11, 2022 – Payments can be done in check or cash for $425.00 or online via Pay-Pal for $442.00
**All payments are final and non-refundable**
NOTE: Registration club fee includes from September 2022 to May 2023. Teams that start training in July & August must pay $150.00 per month. All tournaments that the team decides to attend for the season, each player must pay whether he/she is present or is not able to attend.
What is included in the registration fees?
• Player registration and pass with FYSA
• Coach registration (2 Coaches) with FYSA
• Accidental injury insurance (excess) with FYSA.
• Liability insurance for Coaches, Volunteers and Club officers
• Club memberships with, FYSA, SFUYSA, NPL National Premier League, and US Club Soccer
• Administration expenses.
a) The price for additional uniform or equipment will be based on the cost at the time of purchase.
b) When purchasing soccer equipment (bags, warm-up, etc) must be from the same brand that the Club is sponsored by. (Shoes are excluded)
4% added to all online payments using pay-pal.
Tournaments: It is the Club’s recommendation that each team play in at least 4-5 local tournaments, 1-2 State and 1 not mandatory, only recommended out of State tournament for teams U13 and up. The club will also have teams participating in 3 vs. 3, 4 vs. 4 and 5 vs. 5 small sided tournaments with a selected group of players and coaches.
Below are some suggestions; please make sure to confirm availability with each tournament. (Some tournament dates may vary from one year to the next)
• February: Weston Cup
• March: EDP Florida / Miramar Cup & Showcase
• April: The Bradenton Cup
• May: Enigma Cup / Delco Cup / Texas Cup / Super Showcase Memorial Day
• August: The Players Elite Cup
• September: The Southeastern USA Labor Day Cup
• October: The Unified Cup
• November: The Doral Pre-Thanksgiving Gold Cup, The Tampa Bay Super Cup
• State Cup
• President’s Cup
• Commissioners Cup
• Florida State Premier League
• Futures Cup
• Sunshine Cup
• USYS National League
Click here to download your Financial Aid request form.